Fever?

So, I managed to catch a cold. I have a runny/congested nose, clogged ears, a cough and a slight fever (100.4 max). When I gave in and went out to get a pizza, I noticed that I was feeling better after being out, so I took my temperature. It went DOWN to 99.3 from 100.3 about 15 minutes before. I didn't drink anything cold, so I'm very confused. After waiting about 30 mins sitting in the house, the fever was UP to 99.8. When I'm sitting still, I have my fever, when I'm up and moving it's gone.

What's going on here? Any one else? Is this my autonomic nervous system forgetting how it's supposed to act when I'm sick?

Sara

i dont know really whats going on but i experience the same things. When i am sick now its totally different than before. Some days i have a random fever while laying in bed and then a couple hours later after being out its gone. Im pretty sure its your ANS. sorry if this was not helpful but i know what your experiencing!

Yep, me too. The fever can be there one minute and gone the next. If I am already sick, just my heart rate being up after a meal can make my temp. go up. Then it goes back down after the food is digested.