Use Full Books On Dys..

ladyt

Hi..

Ust whanted to know if and what books folks inn here have found usefull when dealing whit dys.. I have one of dr grubbs.. and stumbled owe this one (have not yet bought it), physical manoevers to prevent vasovagal syncope and initial orth. hyp. by Paul Krediet.. Have any of u this one.? and is it any god.?

Hi,

I haven't found too much useful information from books so far. Dr Grubbs books are good- he has two. I also ran across a book about dysautonomia at the local library- it was okay, but it was based more on Mitral Valve Prolapse, and some of the info seemed a little outdated. B)

Primer on the Autonomic Nervous System

By David Robertson

Expensive and clinical, but excellent overviews of all the major and minor dysautonomias and their treatments. Perhaps you could get it on a library loan. I could not find it on ebay. If there is a specific condition you are looking for, perhaps we could point you to a website.

Primer on the Autonomic Nervous System

By David Robertson

Expensive and clinical, but excellent overviews of all the major and minor dysautonomias and their treatments.

I agree 100%. This is the best resource I have found on dysautonomia. It has also been a great resource for my family doctor. The chapters are short and to the point, but contain excellent information. He was happy to read over some of the relevant chapters and I did not feel like I was asking him to read pages and pages. It was expensive, but worth it for me. I ordered it at Indigo.

Summer