Weather Hits 114.8f In Melbourne, Australia

ramakentesh

It was like that for a couple weeks in Sac when I was a teenager... I will always remember those days. No going outside for me.

In SF it was over 100 only a couple times I was there----no air conditioning in most apartment buildings, so it was even more difficult than sac.

I hope people in Melbourne have air conditioning =x

yeah guys terrible stuff happening down here now. Pretty much a third of the state was on fire. The death toll is pretty high - 130 people plus. A lot of people live up in the hills around Melbourne and unfortunately the bad winds and hot, dry winds wipped up the worst fire in history. In a lot of these areas unfortunately there is only one road out and in and many were unfortunately killed either in their houses or in their cars trying to flee.

The stories coming out are terrible and pretty much beyond belief. SOme terrible things happened up there unfortunately.

Sorry this is off topic - actually my first post was as well!

yeah guys terrible stuff happening down here now. Pretty much a third of the state was on fire. The death toll is pretty high - 130 people plus. A lot of people live up in the hills around Melbourne and unfortunately the bad winds and hot, dry winds wipped up the worst fire in history. In a lot of these areas unfortunately there is only one road out and in and many were unfortunately killed either in their houses or in their cars trying to flee.

The stories coming out are terrible and pretty much beyond belief. SOme terrible things happened up there unfortunately.

Sorry this is off topic - actually my first post was as well!

I hope you can stay safe! And cool!