Headed To Vanderbilt

ken870

<_< i have not posted lately because i have been waiting on a call from vanderbilt and this morning i finally got the call and i will be going into the research study march the 23rd so hopefully i will finally get the correct treatments for my pots and dysautonomia because the doctors tell me here that they do not know how to treat me. :P:P:D

i thought i would tell everybody that i am going as a combination research and clinical patient because of my high heart rates that have gone as high as 254 one time and the doctors still would not give me anything for it and i had to spend the day in the er room so i think now that i am finally gonna get help at vanderbilt because i am not getting any help from the doctors here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

this is just a note to tell everybody that we will be headed to vanderbilt tommorrow morning and we will stay in the holiday inn select that night before going into the research study monday so think of me and pray that they can find the right treatment and medicines that will help me get some quality of life and chrissy did you get in touch with vanderbilt and will they let you get into a study because i replied back to your message and did not hear back from you.