Happy Birthday Sunfish!

DancingLight

Happy Birthday Melissa!

You are an INCREDIBLE blessing to so many people here on this board and you give so much despite all of your personal health struggles. It's really amazing and admirable.

You give others such strength, support and inspiration even through your suffering.

I think birthdays are about celebrating YOU, and here on DINET we celebrate you for many reasons. Today I want to honor what you do here.

I also hope so much that you will get to be set 'free' from l'hopital today....but if not, I know you are at a bit of peace about it all, and mostly want for you to be home and feeling as well as possible and free able to have a line in for the Christmas holiday and season, as I know that is what means the most to you.

I know this isn't the most fun of bdays, but I do want to tell you how much you are loved.

I also hope they have a good treat for you to have tomorrow--is there a Rita's nearby!?

Love,

Emily

hi melissa,

i'm in front of the computer and ready to do a song for you. as i have trouble singing (it sets off my symptoms), it's a no for me most of the time but for special people . . .

you know melissa, like others have written before, you are a very special lady, giving so much to all of us. so my song is especially for you! you have to listen very carefully as i'm singing out loud in front of the computer (and luckily my family is out as they would have thought i now have become totally nuts) to congratulate you. here i go

happy birthday to yououou

happy birthday to yououououououou

happy birthday dear melissaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

happy birthday to yououououououououououououououououououououou

i hope everybody will be spoiling you melissa and that you will be home again soon!

corina :(