Happy Birthday Nina!!

Sunfish

sorry that it's a few days late (says me, realizing that remembering your birthday as just after thanksgiving doesn't work since thanksgiving has a funny way of changing dates from year to year....) but HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY just the same!!!

i know you have a lot going on these days but hope you were still able to enjoy your day at least a bit.

thanks for all you do here on DINET, & just for being the all around great mouse that you are!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

:-)melissa

okay, ive missed another birthday of one of my dear friends. i am so sorry about that. so here's to you dear miss mouse!!!

happy birthday to yououou

happy birthday to youououououou

happy birthday dear niiiiiinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

happy birthday to yououououououououououououououououou

hope you had a nice day nina!

corina :(

Thanks everybody. I was joking with Teri that on my actual birthday, I had a crappy birthday, but at least it rhymed with happy birthday! I was awake for a grand total of 4 hours-less than an hour in the am for breakfast, then awake at 3:30, took shower, went back to bed until 6:30, went to dinner and was back home by 9:30 and in bed. Made me feel so O-L-D! But, at least I did get to go out, which I know is not possible for many of my friends here, so I'm thankful for every little bit of normalcy that I am able to hold onto.

Love to you all. Nina