Abdominal Support Belts

firewatcher

I guess I don't know what a support belt is. But I have a very wide (10 inches tall?) flexible strap that has a lot of velcro to close it as tight as I need. And I can tighten or loosen it on my stomach as necessary throughout the day. I specifically wear thigh highs (compression) because I hate to have anything on my abs. But when I did wear this device, I didn't recall it being uncomfortable at all. That said, I'm not wearing any of my compression gear at the moment, as it doesn't seem to be helping (I gauged it with my heart monitor .. on and off) at the moment.

Hi!

I haven't tried it, not sure it would help me much or that I could tolerate it. You may also find more info on the web and in old posts searching using the term abdominal binder. There is a few different types of things out there. Some are more for back or SI joint problems, where you want it for compression.

Guest tearose

To answer,

I don't sweat with it on. It does seem to breathe, and airs out well overnight. I generally sweat from my chest up anyway. This covers the upper legs and abdomen. I also seem to run lower body temperature so it is making me feel hot. If I ever have felt hot, it was probably in July and then I spray water on my face!

Yes, I have the style with the trap door in the open position. It is open in the right places!! Otherwise, you have to undress to use the restroom.

The only negative thing is you might need to adjust your wardrobe. I need a larger size when in my full compression. It takes up more space so I go up a size. It is well worth it. I feel so much more alert when in the right compression;

best regards,

tearose