Odd Heartbeat In Throat

mkoven

Hi,

for the past two days I've had several spells where I felt like my heart was beating in my throat. It was a very strange sensation. I have an event recorder, which unfortunately I wasn't wearing the first time. I was wearing it today and think I caught it. when I called it in, and played the recorder into the phone, something sounded a little off-- don't know what, and they can;t tell you. the tech did tell me "there was no reason to contact the doctor on an emergent basis."

Any ideas?

I"ve increased my florinef-- could this be from too low potassium? I've otherwise always been in sinus rhythm. (I got the event recorder to make some better sense of my night time chest pain-- which incidentally is ongoing.)

Hi,

for the past two days I've had several spells where I felt like my heart was beating in my throat. It was a very strange sensation. I have an event recorder, which unfortunately I wasn't wearing the first time. I was wearing it today and think I caught it. when I called it in, and played the recorder into the phone, something sounded a little off-- don't know what, and they can;t tell you. the tech did tell me "there was no reason to contact the doctor on an emergent basis."

Any ideas?

I"ve increased my florinef-- could this be from too low potassium? I've otherwise always been in sinus rhythm. (I got the event recorder to make some better sense of my night time chest pain-- which incidentally is ongoing.)

By the throat do you mean a side of your neck?

I?ve been feeling this sensation too from time to time and when I?ve checked my heart rate is has been fast...

Take care,

Love,

Tessa

I can feel a heart beat in my neck, when the normal steady heart rate is interrupted by an irregular one or when my HR shoots up or calms down and ist trying to be steady again. When i had a heart monitor on once i had several of them monitored. Afterwards the doctors said, that they are just some irregular heartbeats which everybody got. Normally you cant feel them, but for some reason i do sometimes. They said that they are normal and i shouldnt worry about it.

all the best carinara