Bad Week

I just wanted to share.

Last Friday I worked too hard in the yard - and don't forget the heat - and I had an episode of the kind that I had succeeded to avoid in a while.

My eyes rolled back, I had barely any control over my body and it was very hard to breathe.

It seems that it is still effecting me - I have a hard time at work and I still have pressure in my chest and of course I'm very tired.

Didn't go to a dr. - I don't know what can they do to help - I'm on B Blockers.

Any thoughts?

Are you feeling any better? Taking enough fluids and salt? I'm sorry you had a set back. If you're still feeling badly, maybe you should see your doc. He/she may have a few tricks up the sleeve. Please let us know how you are doing.

Hugs-

Julie

I have a similar reaction when I overheat. I doubt the dr could do much other than an IV if you were dehydrated. Overall a dr may have some tips, but if it was just the one time and you've been feeling well other than that episode (even if you're still recovering) I would blame the heat, but see your doc if it gets worse. I hope you start feeling better!

Meg

Hi,

Hope you are feeling better! Got to watch this heat, it can catch up to you quick! Also, dehydration. :P

Sounds like a really bad reaction, and that is something you don't want to get into with no one around or to let it go too far. Please be careful.

Maybe you should try and discuss this with your dr. and see what they say? Many of us need more than a BB to keep these kinds of symptoms at bay. Or an increased or adjusted dose?

I hope that you can find answers so that it doesn't happen again any time soon! (or ever :) )

Thanks for the care.

For the first time I feel like I have some kind of support from people who understand what I'm going through.

I still don't feel good.

I made an appointment to my dr. with the hope that he will be able to help.

I still have pain in my chest and I'm out of breath after few steps, and of course morning became nightmare again - I feel like I wake up from running a marathon every morning.

Any way - again - your support mean a lot to me. Thank you all.