Just Need To Vent!!!

P SUDIK

Hi everyone,I know many of you have been thru this and some are still going thru this,(so I know you can relate).

I have been disabled since July of 2003,I had lower back surg.and that's when POTS any many other medical conditions began. I have been denied SSD, several times and have been waiting for a hearing since Nov. of 2005. My file was sent to Idaho in Jan.of 2008,I live in Ohio.I was told today by my lawyer's office that Idaho did not approve but sent it back to Cleve.to see if someone here will approve it or I will still have a hearing.When???

Anyway thanks for listening and please wish me luck,Thanks Pat

Pat,

So sorry you are having to deal with social security disability claims. It is probably not unusual for your file to have been sent to Idaho. Sometimes, if I recall from my earlier days at work, files are transferred from one state that is experiencing a backlog of cases to another state not in that situation. That could explain why Idaho got your file.

It seems like you are waiting a long time. My suggestion is to write to your congress person. That sometimes help move the file ahead.

Good luck.

Lois

Pat,

I'm so sorry your going through this still. I know how long you have been waiting, and you clearly can not work.

I will difinately keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a qick approval. Can you contact your senator, congress woman/man? I had to do a lot of followup to make sure everything was processed properly. My attorney did a great job, but he has a lot of cases, and I just made sure nothing fell through the cracks. I was very persistant with the senators office to make sure my case was being looked into.

Sending you a big hug dear.

Maxine :0)

i am sorry pat! i do know that you have to have a lot of patience and perseverance. i do hope that in the end, everything will work out well for you!!!

corina :)

oh, btw, i could do with a new thinking cap as well, do you think we could share it between all of us lois???

Thanks for your good thoughts and suggestions.

As for my claim going to Idaho,it was supposed to speed things up,because they don't have as many cases there.

Thanks again,I'll keep you posted,Pat

Yep. Bug your congressperson's office. That's my husband's job! He helps people seeking disability and also veterans' benefits.

That's their job! Every United States senator/representative has a staff dedicated to "constituent service," which basically means helping you navigate government. They have magic phone numbers that help get things done.

Good luck!

Amy