Cooling Vest?

Hi everyone! I am looking to buy a cooling vest and would like to know:

1) What brand do you have?

2) Do you find that it really helps?

I am looking for one primarily for my graduation in 2 weeks (it's outside). Ideally it would not be very heavy or bulky, and would not make your clothing wet!

Thanks so much!! :D

I know that one of the companies is giving a discount to us if we put in POTS - but can't remember which one that was. I'd like one too. I don't know if you can pull up old info on it and see - some have had good success with them. I'd like to know which one to get also. Living where it gets to 120 degrees and stays there - pretty much have to stay inside in the summer.

I found the conversation about the vest. It's Coolvest and they give 20% discount if you type in POTS-20. Simmy is the poster who put up the discount and he said he got good results with it. We haven't heard from Simmy in a LONG, LONG time. Simmy if you're out there, let us know how you're doing!!!!

I remembered another conversation that we had over a year ago on another site and I went back and pulled it up too. This is for the packs that go into a cooling vest and if you get the ones for an x-large dog they are big enough to put into your own vest. One guy on the Internet got a denim vest and put pockets on the inside then put lacing on the sides so that it could be pulled tight and put these type packs into it. These are 3 for $32.00 so not bad. Here's the site info:

My link

I wear an excellent cooling vest which is great for the summer heat. It is made by Artic Heat which I believe may also have distributes in the US. Their website is www.arcticheat.com.au. It does not look as nice as the 'Cool Vest' brand, but I have personally found their customer service much better as Cool Vest. If anyone knows of other international distributers could they please post the link?

PS. I got a discount because I was referred to them through Multiple Sclerosis Society of Australia, even though I don't have MS.