Please-feel free to add your comments (Senator)

Guest Julia59

Guest Julia59

Hi everyone,

Please feel free to add any comments of your own if you would like me to take them to our senator next Tuesday. After all, Ohio is a good state to start with---especially since MCO --(Medical College of Ohio) (Dr. Grubb) is here.

I wrote the president of MCO on March 30th to no avail. And all the other letters I wrote various media over the last three years have had no response. I had brief response from congresswoman Marcy Kaptur saying she would come to the next National conference on Dysautonomia---then she wished me luck........

I'm taking all the letters I wrote along with endless education information on the ANS---and Dysautonomia.

I'll be happy to add anything you guy's deem necessary to get through to the medical community.

Too bad Britney Spears doesn't have POTS---or someone else famous---then the attention would be there-----------how shallow is that---but true.............

Julie :0)

Hi

Just wanted to wish you luck!!

Maybe if someone wants to come up with a basic information letter, we could all copy and send out to our own governmental offices. Am sure we would cover alot of states here :)

Sue