Is Ther A Door Large Enough

pearsjon

Nope, run into everything. Grab hold of things as I navigate to steady myself. It isn't that I'm dizzy, I just seem to aim wrong. I've found one thing that helps with this balance thing (a tip from an autism therapist)--press the tongue into the roof of the mouth and for some reason balance is improved.

i love the achohol reference. this may get edited but this pots stuff reminds me of my drug days when i was waaaayy younger. good times.

i always did like the drunk feel but never did like the acholhol taste much.

do yall get the waves of the floor moving under your feet?

or the words move on the puter pr book?

i think that's why i feel so stupid sometimes,cuz i can't seem to make things stay still for me.

i'm not dizzy either. llike sushi i'm just off when it comes to aim.

i am a smoker( i know bad girl) i couldn;t tell u how many times i have lit the cig in the middle. doc wants me to quit, but right now it is my crutch that seems to give me some peace. kinda like a security blanket.

sushi, i'm just going to tell them to take me to jail now, i'll never pass.

straight line, lol.

sorry eeryone amoungst all this research and dys i try to find humor, albeit weird, still the funny things about this dys stuff keeps me going.

everyone have a HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't found one yet either!

My husband could drink a six pack and pass a sobriety test. It's very annoying that he is more stable "wasted" than I am on a good day! (Oh, and it's really fun to see me if I actually splurged and had one drink.) LOL

Today, in the kitchen, I actually walked in a circle for a few seconds. It was like my compass couldn't find true North, so I just spun. Heck, I guess I used to love the merry-go-round on the playground. Now I can have the fun without the equipment! :D

Yeah, there has been many times were my unsteadiness has looked like I had a few too many, instead of whatever the real actual reason is.

Sometimes just trying to take off my shoes can be entertaining, I can almost fall over 5 times before the are off! Thank goodness the wall catches me! <_<

Door ways can also prove to be a bit of a problem! :D

The other day I was getting frustrated beyond all belief with my various symptoms, vulnerabilities, and reliance on others. My grandmother was driving me around yet again, when it dawned on me. The feelings and sensations that I am feeling are (to some) very much in demand. People spend a great deal in order to experience the sensations that I am haunted with. Just think some have paid so much that they've lost money, family, and friends. I can not imagine wanting to feel this way. I spend most of my time just trying to deal. My money is spent on doctors and meds to eliminate these sensations. I am very blessed that I am on this side of the line and not the other. Just to imagine.....<shaking my head>....

I know that this has nothing to do with the original posts, but it is something that crossed my mind while reading all the replys.