Chronic Sinusitis

DSM3KIDZ

I just got dx with chronic sinusitis My left sinus was completely decompressed and I have no sx of sinus infection, not even a stuffy nose but I do have TONS of migraines on the top of my head right above my forehead. Does anyone else have experience with this and once treated did they have relief in their migraines? They found this on my MRI. I need antibiotics for 3wks, prednisone for 10days and a nasal spray.

I have my fingers crossed that once this is treated it could help with the uncoontrolable migraines.

Dayna

I am not sure. But, I would think with the increased pressure due to the sinus inflammation that a migraine could result. I know people can get sinus headaches, so if you are prone to migraines it makes sense. So, especially if they started around the onset if the sinusitis then hopefully the migraines will get better as the sinusitis gets better.

Also, they must think there is significant inflammation if you were given predinsone for swelling, so I would think that may lead to migraines.

Hope it gets better! B)