Adrenaline Rushes

dezyrae2

Hi. I am just wondering about adrenaline rushes. It seems like i have days that i have no energy at all but on occasion I have days like today that i cant slow down. I feel almost giddy and super full of energy which isnt normal for me. I am shakey, tired, dizzy but i feel like my body really has to get going. Like i cant sit still. Does anyone else get anything like this. I dont know if this is an adrenaline rush or what. Thanks. :)

desiree,

iam not sure how he came up with that, other than from my ttt.

i don't anything albut actual numbers that were shoen, but ican tell you that the peop;e doing the test said i do not do well with lying or standing (not tha i know what she meant by that). i am ortho hypotensive. true ortho intoralerance. at one point i told them i was having trouble breathing in the lying part and i was down to 3 breaths per min. not a good thing. the techs also aid to me that was the highest they had seen w/o passing out, and of course i did subsequently nod out i guess, or pretty darn close.

when i went to find out results of ttt. my doc said i had a very high sympathetic system. that's all i know. i don't think i helped u much.

but i can tell you that i have always been the type of person to never sit still. of course tha's all changed over the years. and i still have the hardest mental time wrapping my head around that. so typing and anything i can do sitting even though i still have trouble then, sort of keeps me on the level mental status. ok ok i still drives me nuts but i am handling it better.

i have alot of questions for him on my visit,and this is one of them, iwant #'s expained to me.

i'lllet u know what i find out.

thanks alot for any of you input. It makes me feel better to know i am not the only one dealing with this. You have been very helpful. Thanks again and good luck with your dr visit. ;)

Yes. I totally buzz with energy. It almost makes me feel like I'm on coke. I feel a rush, giddy, excitable, nervous, energetic and a little off balance. All I know to do on those days is make sure everything I do is very relaxed, calming and easy. Any additional stress or excitement (even something as little as grocery shopping) sends me over the edge into a panic attack or full-blown symptomatic episode. I do find it helps to focus on my breathing and TRY to meditate and calm myself down. It's the only thing that helps even in the slightest.