It Does Appear That I Do Have Very Mild Kidney Disease

Maxine

It appears that I do have very mild kidney disease, and with the proper treatment/monitoring I should be fine.

My brother in law is a urologist, and he reviewed my blood work, and said it was in the very mild stages, and to have my creatinine levels checked often to be sure it's true kidney disease. Also, stay hydrated. Staying hydrated is not a problem, as I drink a lot of fluids.

The problem is getting rid of the fluids, as sometimes I retain urine----probably related to the brain stem compression. This is typical for some people who have cervical/cranial instability. Some people with this instabiltiy have to self catheterize.

I will probably hear from my doctor this week.

Maxine :0)

:blink:

Thanks for your support and kind words.

I have no idea what will be done at this point-----I assume some urine tests, and checking out my medications. I haven't heard from my PCP yet.

I can't seem to get over this virus I have, and I'm praying this back molar hangs in there, as I can't imagine getting this tooth extracted right now. I'm so weak and tired, I had to skip aquatic therapy last week, but did go get some PT on my back.

I keep coughing, and there is no sense in calling my PCP because antibiotics make me very sick, and it's a virus anyway. The coughing is killing my neck and back, and of course my cervical/cranial instability is affected a LOT also.

Maxine :0)