Hello

Hi everyone,

I am new to this. I am finding this all very interesting and very familiar. It is nice to know you are not the only one going through this. I was diagnosed with POTS and am having a very tough time with it. I am dizzy all of the time. I have tried meds but am very sensitive and have to stop them. I also have alot of anxiety with this condition. If anyone else suffers from anxiety with POTS and has any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks B)

Hello welcome to the board!!

I have some issues with anxiety, i just tend to over think about alot of things and dwell on them. Since getting sick i have really just had to learn how to let things go, and just not worry, because as much as you may think about it, it really isnt going to change what happened, or what is going to happen. I have to try and just leave it in gods hands and trust that he will watch over me.

Good luck with the dizziness, and again welcome!

Hi Desiree,

welcome to the forum. Whilst it is sad that you are ill and have a reason to use this forum, you'll find that there are lots of people with different experiences and combinations of symptoms that can share information with you.

If you haven't already read the main DINET website (link at the top left of the screen) I'd advise you to read through it. There is a lot of information there and one of the most useful sections is the "what helps" bit. When you've been arround for a bit you'll see that different people react to meds in different ways and you often just have to try a new med and see how it goes. If you are sensitive to meds, lots of members have found that starting out on very low doses (quarter to half the usual starting dose) can allow your body to get used to new meds.

Take care and let us know how you get on,

Flop

Hi, I'm new to all this too. I was just diagnosed on June 27, after going through a variety of doctors and tests when this hit suddenly on Feb. 1. I am having a hard time dealing with not being able to work full-time, clean my house, or sing in the choir at church anymore - all since Feb. I hope this gets better. I want my life back!