vanderbilt

well, vandy got my second set of records after they lost the first ones. i got my application mailed out today, so please keep your fingers crossed for me. i haven't posted in awhile, because i just seem to be feeling worse lately. read but too tired to write much. anyhoo, i would at least like the validation of knowing somethings wrong and showing to the doctors here who have blown me off. isn't

that awful. :) at least my pcp is bending over backwards to help me. so we'll see. thanks morgan

Good luck, it seems like alot of us are really working to get our voice heard. Vandy is a good place, they know their stuff, Just don't let them rush you around. Take your time and I suggest taking a list of your Docs( adressess/phones), Insurance( if you got it) and even a list of all your health problems and meds.

I know it seems like a lot, but it really helped me on my first trip to the Mayo.

Blackwolf :)

I just sent my app to Vandy yesterday - they said that it looked promising (whatever that means) - UVA and NY docs both would not see me - said that there was nothing else they could do for me because i cannot tolerate any meds and have pacemaker and many ablations.. good luck to you - i have heard great things about Vandy...