Anyone With Similar Symptoms In This Cluster

hey i was wondering if anyone has most or alot of these symptoms i have .....here goes

tiredness all the time/somtimes weakness

tightning of the throat

internal trembling feeling when dosing off to sleepaka shakyness

waking up with racing heart

the obviuos pots when standing

rembers mostly all of dreams

anxiousness becasue of your wierd feelings

wierd symptoms when trying to sleep and when dosing off like the shaking feeling feeling like your gonna stop breathing

pressure in the head especially during the dosing off stage followed by a feeling the your eyes may roll back into your head

feeling liek you cant focus correctly

lightheadedness

off balance feeling

chest pains

feeling as though your slowly moving when your not

high bp somtimes low(both)

tired! feeling like you may drop dead any time and the doctors still couldnt find whats wrong

while sleeping a wierd feeling starting in your head procedding down the spine like an energy feeling

Hi Niki -

It sounds pretty frustrating, but I can identify with some of your symptoms. Here's my reply:

hey i was wondering if anyone has most or alot of these symptoms i have .....here goes

tiredness all the time/somtimes weakness [YES, though sometimes it abates for several days]

tightning of the throat

internal trembling feeling when dosing off to sleepaka shakyness [Yes - for me it's like I can hear the vibration in my body - sometimes sweats, palps when going to sleep]

waking up with racing heart [Yes, when feeling like I'm going to stop breathing if I fall asleep!]

the obviuos pots when standing [yes, sometimes more symptomatic than others]

rembers mostly all of dreams [no]

anxiousness becasue of your wierd feelings [yes, some anxiety increase]

wierd symptoms when trying to sleep and when dosing off like the shaking feeling feeling like your gonna stop breathing [ Yes, right at the edge of sleep, breathing gets lighter, then I pounce awake with a gasp like I am suffocating - fortunately I seem to get back to sleep eventually!]

pressure in the head especially during the dosing off stage followed by a feeling the your eyes may roll back into your head

feeling liek you cant focus correctly [Yes, I feel spacy some of the time - if you mean mental focus]

lightheadedness [Yes, when POTS is flaring up]

off balance feeling [No]

chest pains [No]

feeling as though your slowly moving when your not [No]

high bp somtimes low(both) [Yes, mine varies widely]

tired! feeling like you may drop dead any time and the doctors still couldnt find whats wrong [yes, thats a way of putting it!]

while sleeping a wierd feeling starting in your head procedding down the spine like an energy feeling [No ]