Orthostatic Hypotension/ poss. POTS

I'm new to the site, but have had my trouble for nearly 3 years. I'm wondering who else has chronic pain, really bad pain. I have severe exercise intolerense and have found swimming to be the only place to work for me. My doctor's think I need to lose weight and I want to get the new procedure called Lap-Banding done. I reciently had a set back in treatment after having to stop most of my medications because of elevated liver functions. I have become rather depressed after stopping my Paxil. :P I have a wonderful husband how helps me alot! I still would like others to talk to. If any one lives in the area of Sioux Falls, SD, please fell free to contact me, jandreppe@sio.midco.net. Also please write me here, I love to here from you. :D

Thank you for listening to me whine. :D:D

Hello,

I am also new here, so I won't be able to answer some of your questions, but I can tell you that I also have chronic pain. I have pain in my joints as well as a deep ache type pain in my muscles that feels something like body aches from the flu. I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and I have POTS. Sometimes I wonder if it is the POTS causing the pain...especially the pain in my legs and feet. Hope you find some answers here! Take care,

Ann

I was also diagnosed with fibromyalgia in addition to everything else. Not sure which came first (chicken? egg?). It can be very frustrating sometimes. I've written on this forum before that I have transient symptoms and most days I have to just shrug it off to my freaky body doing it's thing. If something last for 4 days or more, that's my rule for when I go see the doctor.

I hope your liver functions return to normal so you can go back on the meds that help you.

Nina