Any Ideas?

Jacquie802

Hi,

I haven't been feeling great at all lately. I have noticed a new symptom and I am curious to see if anyone else has the same thing...I woke up toinght with my legs "tremoring"..I guess thats how to describe it. My heart was also having palpitations at the same time...There was no flushing then, but there is now that that has subsided...ANyone else have this???

Hi,

No it doesn't go away when I move my legs...It last for a few minutes, which I find very odd.

Hi,

When you have these tremors, do you ever get up and walk around a bit? I get this sometimes, specially approaching my period, and when I get up and walk around it slowly fades, my dr sort of diagnosed me with Restless Leg Syndrome. This summer I got it alot, my dr took me off my Neuronton and tried Lyrica(to help with my POTS symptoms), this made it worse- I had it every night. Now that I am back on the Gabapentin/Neuronton it is better..... I guess the Gab. is used to treat the RLS sometimes. I am not sure that this is what you have, but just thught I'd share my experince! ~Jess