Constant Rocking Motion

sfr100

Hi I haven't posted in awhile. I have a constant rocking motion in my head and chest area that never leaves. It makes me off balance like i'm floating when I'm walking. I was wondering if anyone has experienced this and if anything helps. It never goes away so it isn't intermittant. Susan They're tryig an SSRI but its not helping

Susan,

I've done some searching on the internet. As a rare side effect, klonopin can cause uncontrollable motions and even seizures. Side effects from meds can happen at any time. Just because you took klonopin w/o sed effects doesn't mean that they can't form later- after weeks or months.

I'm confused as to why your doc put you on an SSRI for this uncontrollable rocking motion. Layering meds hardly seems the way to go especially if this is a drug reaction. But, don't stop anything w/o your doc's approval. Celexa can have withdrawal side efects.

Do talk with your doctor or pharmacist about the likelihood of klonopin causing your symptoms and follow medical advice to figure this out. I wish you all the best. Your symptom sounds really frightening.

Hugs-

Julie