Please Help

wibbleway

I have autonomic dysfunction that is getting more progressive. Along with that is POTS. The last few weeks off and on I've had severe pain in my right thigh from mid-way from the knee to the hip. It is like hot pokers are stabbing me when I move the leg or touch it. There is also numbness involved. With rest and quiet for a few days it calms down. Today is extremely painful and I feel so alone. Has anyone else had this problem. I've e-mailed Vanderbilt but not heard back. Thanks for any help.

Cathy :)

I had something similar not as bad when my symptoms first started though not as bad, I just tried to ignore and not border myself with...

I have autonomic dysfunction that is getting more progressive. Along with that is POTS. The last few weeks off and on I've had severe pain in my right thigh from mid-way from the knee to the hip. It is like hot pokers are stabbing me when I move the leg or touch it. There is also numbness involved. With rest and quiet for a few days it calms down. Today is extremely painful and I feel so alone. Has anyone else had this problem. I've e-mailed Vanderbilt but not heard back. Thanks for any help.

Cathy :)

Hi Cathy,

I have had this pain in my arms. I don't know if it's the same, but I just wanted to let you know.:)

I don't want you to feel alone.((HUGS))

Amber

Thank you! Today the nerve endings are so touchy that even touching my thigh and front groin area causes sharp stabs. It is awful. I do appreciate hearing from others though. It helps to know you are not alone.

Cathy

do you or did you have a rash with it? I would call someone. Sound like a commer. but lydocane patches take the pain away. My side burned and it felt like it was tearing....I put one of those suckers on and felt better. Miriam

Thank you! Today the nerve endings are so touchy that even touching my thigh and front groin area causes sharp stabs. It is awful. I do appreciate hearing from others though. It helps to know you are not alone.

Cathy

do you or did you have a rash with it? I would call someone. Sound like a commer. but lydocane patches take the pain away. My side burned and it felt like it was tearing....I put one of those suckers on and felt better. Miriam

I did not have a rash with it but the tearing feeling describes the feeling exactly when I move or touch it. What is a commer? I've never heard of that. Cathy

Hi Cathy :)

I don't know if mine is similar but, I do get a sharp burning pain in my upper left thigh/groin area. It feels like I pulled a major muscle in there and it burns for a long time. Mine eases up with resting it too. If I rest it completely, it goes away, but, if I start moving around too soon...I'm back to square one :huh:

Ack!

Maggs