Numbness On The Right Side?

Hi,

Does anyone else have numbness in their face, arms, and legs?? The right side of my face went numb nine years ago, well before I was diagnosed with NCS. I went to a neurologist, and he did not have an answer for me when all of the tests were negative. For the last few years, I've had trouble with my right arm and leg going numb. It's disturbing!

30 yr. old fourth grade teacher, finally dx at 27 with NCS, Orthostatic Hypotension, had ablation for AVNRT (feel worse now!), mild regurgitation of mitral and tricuspid valves, fainting since 14, cold and heat intolerance

I have also had numbness in my face, legs, and hand. It is in my left side. I started with the numbness and weakness after having symptoms for about 15 years. Since the weakness started, I am now working with an immunologist. It is all so very strange.

Rhonda

Guest dionna

i wrote this on another question about the numbness. yes! my right side mostly. the right side of my face is pretty much permanetly numb or atleast with a different sensation than the left. i have burned myself many times with the curling iron and not even known it until i saw it in the mirror! the neurologist doesn't have an answer for me either. even when i showed him the burns. its kinda like novacane (how ever you spell that). but i also get it everywhere else too.

dionna B)

YES! I have it on my left side. It has ever so slightly improved over the last 4 1/2 years but still present. Many persons suspect I had lyme disease because my face even droops a little on that side like Bell's palsy, but I saw lyme expert and many sophisticated tests, probably another nasty virus caused it. Martha

i have the numbness, but its only in my feet and legs for the most part, and its both left and right sides....