Bought A Bp Cuff

Hi, I just thought I'd let you guys know that I finally bought a bp cuff. It's prob not the best one out there, it's a wrist one I got @ sears since it was on sale. It seems to be accurate with the bp readings. I go to my doctors next Wed. so I am going to compare readings.

Just thought I'd share that with you guys, I'm sure if I called my friends they wouldn't be half as excited as I am about having a BP cuff. LOL

Jacquie

I hope you find this helpful. I had purchased a wrist one and loved the convenience of it, could take it with me quite easily-unfortunately it did not last long before it broke. I know have a table top one, still very convenient and self inflates. I may have just picked a poor model.

I'm definately saving my receipt for it, just in case it malfunctions....

Guest CyberPixie

I was excited too when I got mine LOL Though I only take it about every month or two and only if I'm having weird symptoms and want to check it's my BP but then I'll end up freaking myself out when I get a low reading!

They do say though that wrists ones aren't as accurate. I got mine off ebay for less than half the price it normally is (Omron brand, one of the best). It goes round the upper arm and inflates and deflates itself. It tells you your pulse and if there are irregular heartbeats.

Hi,

I also got the Omron brand. So far it seems to be accurate. It also keeps track of your heart rate and it saves the info so you can compare the trends. Anyhow, I also got it half off so I really couldn't walk by it, LOL.

Jacquie