Question About Low Bp

Hi, I feel like I am going to pass out any minute...most likely going to take the Midodrine if I can try not to lay down...

My question is when your bp is low does your heart rate always go up? Right now I have a massive headache, my legs feel heavy, and I feel pretty faint...time to go now.

Hope your now feeling a bit better. I don't always get a high heart rate with low BP. In fact am more likely to feel ill when my heart does not compensate to some extent for the low bp.

Be interested to hear other opinions. Also My BP seems to drop alot when i lie down. Does this happen to anyone else I wonder ?

Take care and hope midodrine works. x

When my BP is low I always get a horrible frontal headache.

Most of the time my heart works very hard and fast to try to bring my pressure up. I am really sensitive

to tachycardia, when I stand it goes up 40-50 beats.

I often feel faint and just quick lay down on the floor and put my feet up on the couch and deep breathe

for 30 to 40 minutes, it usually works.

I also have more of these episodes when I haven't drank enough. I'll chug 24 ounces of gatorade and sometimes that will straighten everything out.

Wishing you the best

Dawn