Update On Dizzygirl

Hi folks

I just wanted to drop you all a quick line to say hi.. and that I've missed you all and been thinking of you!!

I'm having an unbelieveably hard time w/ pots...(though I'm not convinced that it pots causing soe of the things that are happening to me).... :(

I'm waiting on my med records being mailed to me.. and fighting with the insurance company to cover out of state care... (insurance companys are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MEAN!!)

I'm applying to Vanderbilt and I'm in the midst of setting up to be seen at The chiari Institute...

I really feel at this point that my "docs" just have done all that they can do.. (some) all they are willing to do :angry: .. or have accessablity to do.. and that I need to look further into a larger hospital that has way more resources.. and can do some diggging into the real roote of my problem...

But I just wanted to pop in and say hey !!

love and miss ya all... I'll pop back in when I'm feeling better

and catch up on posts and stuff

love dizz

Linda,

I had been wondering about you!!!!!!

Guest tearose

good to see you back!

I am sorry you have had all those troubles...and the insurance issues can become a full time job!!!

I hope it all works out well in not too long a time for you.

keep on it! best regards, tearose

Guest Julia59

Hey Linda!

Your the trooper girl! You can get those answers----you just have to get a blow torch and stick it under someones behind.

I'm starting to lose my faith in the medical system---I'm really starting to get bummed out----all these docs are not getting it.

MAYBE I'LL GO OUT AND GET A HAIRCUT TO CHEER MYSELF UP---MY HAIR IS SHORTER ON TOP--AND GETTING LONG ON THE BOTTOM----------IT'S STARTING TOO LOOK LIKE I HAVE A MULLET!

Geep your "spirits" up............................... :)

Julie :0)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: HEHEHEHEHHEHE!! JULIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are to funny!!

thanks guys for your cheering me on.. lord knows I could use it right about now..

I am feeling alittle bit better.. I was able to sit up for a while today w/o having the incredible yurge to pass out.. or feeling like I am moving around.. floating around is a more acccurate discription!!

I'm greatfull that the feeling that I was going to die finally subsided.. that was quite scary... I will post seperately about that one....

But just wanted to pop in and say hey.. take care all.. hope that my post finds you all well.. or as well as can be expected...

Hugs

linda

linda -

good to see you though sorry to hear you've been having such a rough time.

i know it's much easier said than done, but hang in there the best you can,

:lol: melissa