Clonodine

sfr100

i take clonidine.. and i find that it does help alot actually with stabilizing my HR.. still wokring on the BP's.. but yeah for me it helps...

i take .1 in the am and 2 .1's before bed.. it also helps with adrenaline surges at night as well.. since i upped the dose they have settled down a bit..i take clonidine in conjunction with betaxolol 40mg a day..

I take the patch form of clonodine. The pacth for me works alot better then the pills, as if I missed a does I would feel very bad. I just have to change the patch once a week. It has helped alot with my b/p, but as for my heart rate I am still having problems, ( but I beleive this is due to also having SPVT, and still having problems with my last ablition. In fact they are getting ready to due another EPS study and clean up my scare tissue.) But over all this has been the best drug I have taken in regards to helping with my POTS.

yeah I have been on the aptch form of clonidine too.. and I agrree that it works better then the pill.. but i had skin irritations and cannot continue with the patch.. and now use he pill form.. still works well.. but not as well as the patch!

I am on the pill. I take .05 at bedtime and .025 in the morning. It helps with my bp, but has given me pretty profound bradycardia. Also, you know right away if you are due for a dose. I'll get surges if i don't take them right on time. I still have syncope, but wonder if it's from the bradycardia.

Despite these things, it has probably worked better for me than anything else I've tried and I've tried everything...I'd like to titrate up to the .1, so I could use the patch, but at .025 my pulse goes down to 50. So not sure I will be able to. I've had ablation too, but had started developing tachy again. My pulse has NEVER been this low and it's a little hard to tolerate, but assume I will adjust to it. morgan