Feelin High On Florinef

Hello all,

I have read thru the posts on Florinef, and took my first dose of .1mg today, and besides having a mild pre-headach feeling, actually feel great. I feel a little loopy, or "high", and kinda detached. Has anyone else experienced this from Florinef? I do feel better so I'm not complaining, I was just curious.

Thanks!

I have been on florinef for 8 years, and I love it! Initially I also felt "wired", and had fasiculations (little muscle twitches), but eventually it calmed down. If I miss a dose, I can tell before the day is over, or if I don't have any salt in the morning, I also feel weak within a few hours. It has been a great help to me, and I hope you have the same results. :angry:

Guest CyberPixie

Florinef has been great for me. You will feel hyper on it to start with but it wears off as your body gets used to it. It's a steroid and they all do this. If there's any reason to stop it, don't stop suddenly, it must be decreased slowly.

It does take a little getting used to, but if it helps thats its worth it! I have definately seen an improvement in my orthostatic tolerance along with having a little more energy. Which is ALOT for me B)

Hope it works for you!

I have actually been feeling great, I didn't feel spaced out, and had lots of energy today. I didn't get dizzy at all the entire day - what a relief! My heart still pounds and races though, so I think I will probably need to go on a beta blocker or something for that, but hopefully combined with the Florinef I'll keep my blood pressure up instead of bottoming out like I did when I used to take them.

Thanks for all the encouraging words! B)