Melissa (sunfish) Thinking Of You

Sophia3

111789217_80b3f35fe1_m.jpg

108879623_d932e5471b_m.jpg

107508822_73c5421986_m.jpg

46590065_8eca59acaf_m.jpg

46590064_6bae9620e4_m.jpg

I figure the first dark photo must have matched you mood at getting put into hospital and feeling so ill.

Ok..it's not a Sunflower--to go with SUNfish, but it kind of works, if you squint (friend took this pic, not me)

Trees down a long driveway, sign of hopeful Spring?

Squirrel on patio (You had to be feeling squirrely to get to your own BED!)

And the last photo, I hope you and your body will soon be out of this foggy state you are in :)

I am so sorry what was supposed to make you feel better gave you a bad reaction.

Hope you are able to get your insides working...I can not imagine being so young and having so much on my plate.

Wishing you good thoughts.

Sophia

How sweet Sophia! Like a Get-Well card in, and of itself. By the way, I really like your photography.

I hope the images go a long way to help Sunfish feel better. And Sunfish, I hope you realize what feisty fish your namesake is -- we had a beautiful, large specimen in a tank years ago, that we actually spanked with the net, he was such a b-u-l-l-y. Maybe it'll help you fight this latest round, Girl!

Best wishes,

rdslots (reads lots)

many thanks sophia (and also rdslots) -

sorry it's taken me so long to respond. (today's the first day i've posted at all since the day i got home.) and when i was initially catching up i let this side of the forum go by the wayside so saw it a bit late too. but anyway...thanks for the thoughtful pics & words...they did give me a smile.

B) melissa

• 3 weeks later...