Your prayers and thoughts are successful

Ernie

Ernie.. just wanted to send some hugs and good thoughts your way!! thinking of you today and wondering how you are doing w/ your testing.. hoping that they can help you!!!

HUGs and love

Linda

Hi Everyone,

I am being brief because I am "out of commission" until tomorrow.

I came home from the hospital a few minutes ago and wanted to tell you that I managed the test, it was phsycally and emotionally demanding.

I will give post the details toomorrow.

I am off to bed now.

Sorry to be short but I wanted to reassure you before going to bed that I am safely home.

Thank you Ernie for letting us know both Wednesday and today, that you are home safe...

I am so grateful that you made it through the testing...whew! A big sigh of relief from Pennsylvania.

As you said, you are emotionally and physically drained...I cannot even begin to imagine! So, curl up in your bed for a few DAYS and recuperate...and fill us in when you are able...

I am so glad you found a 'House'! Although, I think I am the only one on this site that can't get into that show! Silly me, eh? Oh well!

Love, emily

Ernie.. I am so very glad that you made it through your testing OK... now you listen to that doc and take it easy for the next few days... or I will be forced to come to canada!!!!

let us know what they found out when you are feeling up to it K....

love and hugs ernie

Linda

Ernie,

I'm so happy that the test went well, and I'm sure you're very, very relieved that nothing happened (as in your heart didn't go out <_< ) Hopefully this is a sign that nothing is going to happen in the future.

It must be horrible waiting for the diagnosis, espeically when you could tell the doctor knew what it was. Hopefully it's something treatable and simple (because lord knows we already have enough untreatable, complicated stuff going on!)

You're still in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,

Lauren

ernie -

SO glad to see you're home after round two of your busy week. sorry that yesterday was rougher on you than the other day but hopefully it'll still help bring about the answers/direction you need.

thanks for checking in with us to let us know you got home. and get all the rest you need - we'll be here.

<_< melissa