POTS in th UK

marian -

i'm not one of them, but there are a handful of UK folks active on the board, & others that stop by occasionally. hopefully you'll hear from them soon!

:) melissa

Hi! I'm not from the UK, but right now I'm studying in Lancaster, so I'll be here until January. Message me if you want to talk!

Megan

hi all

I have been visiting this site for well over a year now but never regestered as there seemed to be lots of complicated rules!! :) Anyway I have been using another site but thought it was about time I made an effort to join in with this one and not just take everyones advice and run!! :P

I am in the UK, also in Chester- Becky I take it you are the person Dr Somauroo was telling me about!! He obviously couldn't give me your name but said you had been looking online for local sufferers. i posted a topic on the NDRF to attempt to find you!! If thats not you then you probably think I am mad! :lol: Oh well!

Anyway it is great to see people from the UK getting together to help each other out. When I was first diagnosed I tried for ages to find people in this country who understood. I am now in touch with another sufferer from Chester as well as a few others about the UK so if any of you ever need a chat please feel free to email me. I have attempted in the past to bring us potsies together in the UK but with little luck. If anyone is interested in getting together please let me know!

Hope you are all well (as well as we can be anyway)!!

Take care

Katie x

I have tried so many times to find loads of UK pots people here and have posted on it quite a bit. I'm from Bristol (via Glasgow- very Scottish family with the result I'm more Scottish than most Scottish people) but at the moment I'm at Oxford University doing a masters.

I tried to organise a meet up earlier in the summer but with a grand total of 2 positive responses, and a bit of a wobbly time healthwise myself, it didn't happen :)

It would be good if we could organise it now, though. I want to meet Megan so we can share vegan recipes! I have met Becky and she is LOVELY! Hayley is fab too, though we've spoken on the phone without actually meeting.

Hey there, Perse- I didn't realize you were from Bristol..! My aunt and uncle live in Bristol, and I'll be spending a couple weeks with them over Christmas. SO- if you're going home for the holidays.. maybe we can all have a meetup nearby! :)

Have a potluck or something. :) That'd be lots of fun!

Welcome to DINET, everybody new! (and newly registered.)

Have a good day!

Megan