Sqeezing in the arm

Hello, I'm new around here. I have been lurking for some time. I was diagnosed in '03 with wonderful syndrome. All this time I have this tightening feeling in my left arm. It's as if someone is cutting the circulation off in my left arm. I've learned to deal with it. Just the other day though I noticed it in my left index finger. It felt again as if someone was just squeezing it. Do any of you ever get this?

Yes, I get those weird tight band feelings on occassion. I think it has too do with my weird (Dysplastic) vessels. In other words- my veins are not hardened- they are softened and weak. It makes me think that the vessels are stretching too much and about to pop like a rubber band. But honestly, I don't have an intellectual response to your question other than, yep, know what you're talking about. Sorry.

Carmen

As it happens ive noticed this. Just today i was going to town to get some colthes and i was standing and felt a squeezing in the back of my leg, felt like a vein was being squeezed and circulation had been cut from that vein. Ive had it in my arm and my finger aswell. The tips of my fingers often feel like there being squeezed and they get a bit itchy like frostbite. Although ive noticed this comes on when it is cold, so it may be frostbite.

Hey all, hey Taylortot,

Thanks for the post. I also get the same thing. I describe it as cramps, but basically it's the same sensation of "squeezing." It's really irritating. I'm just trying to exercise my arms as much as I can. Touching my hands to my shoulders and then down, like I'm making a muscle....keep the blood pumping.