Need recommendations (IV therapy)

MTRJ75

After having too many posts deleted, I've finally learned my lesson that I probably can't post the name of the place here, but a new IV therapy place has opened a few minutes from me. Here are some of their offerings I think could be of use, underlining key words. Any suggestions or recommendations? 

Restoration Drip for rehydration and recovery
This drip is the perfect way to rehydrate and recover from a night out, poor sleep, travel, and other activities that leave you feeling less-than-great. This IV drip helps to:
  • Accelerate rehydration and recovery
  • Flush toxins out of the body
  • Includes Vitamin C, Magnesium, B12, B-Complex, & Glutathione
Shield-overlay-icon-blue-01.svgShield Drip for immune system protection
Keeping your immune system working properly is essential for maintaining good health and diminishing the risk of infections. After all, the immune system is basically your ‘shield’ against illness! This drip:
  • Helps to fight off existing illness
  • Helps protect you if you’ve recently been exposed to illness, especially if you’re immunocompromised
  • Is packed with micronutrients, including Vitamin C, Magnesium, Zinc, B12, & B-Complex
Alpha-Lipoic-Acid-overlay-icon-blue-01.svgAlpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) Drip for cellular detoxification
Whether you’re fighting cancer, chronic liver disease, reducing neuropathy, or Alzheimer’s disease, there is a lot to like about ALA. Our Alpha Lipoic Acid Drip:
  • Reduces cellular detoxification
NAD-Icon.svgNAD+ Drip for the ultimate anti-aging support
Preserving mitochondria is one of the keys to delaying aging, and NAD is essential to healthy mitochondrial function. This drip is so powerful that it requires a prescription! The NAD+ drip:
  • Helps fight the signs of early aging
  • Boosts youthful energy and overall good health

3 minutes ago, MTRJ75 said:

Yes, the rehydration does seem like the "safest" option. I do plan on consulting several of my doctors before actually trying. 

On the other hand, I've got two arms and two legs. I could try all 4 at once. (Just kidding)

Haha you are such a joker....good luck