POTS Diets

Knellie

For me I saw a difference in pots symptoms and also an increase in energy ( which then allowed me to be more active ) with a diet rich in protein, avoiding carbs and sugars and eating six snacks a day instead of three large meals. Snacks will be nuts, or fruits or veggies, and the proteins for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This gives me good nutrition, even sugar levels, no postprandial symptoms and I am rarely hungry. I used to be underweight until I became disabled from POTS and was essentially homebound. The inactivity made me gain weight. Since on this diet I feel better, am more active and my weight has been in a healthy range. 

@Knelliecould try a paleo/keto/carnivore modified diet. my blood sugars had got out of hand so i did a food reset. i eat two meals a day and two snacks. been on the listed food below (boring meal choices) but i feel so much better even my GI discomfort cleared up. not sure if it will help with weight loss mine has been stable. sure it is from drinking too much beer Lol.

Cucumber, blackberries,lettuce,cauliflower,carrots,celery and avocado

Chicken breast and red meat, eggs,cheese and small amounts of milk

Keto net 0 tortillas, almond slices and just a few triscuits

Just sharing my experience