Portable ottoman?

@RecipeForDisaster I have a little camp stool i bought for 15 dollars and I can easily put that over my shoulder. I can use it to put my legs up, sit down if I unexpectedly end up standing in line ... I also have a seated walker but that one is only for big events, like clothes shopping with my daughter ... 😬

1 hour ago, Pistol said:

@RecipeForDisaster I have a little camp stool i bought for 15 dollars and I can easily put that over my shoulder. I can use it to put my legs up, sit down if I unexpectedly end up standing in line ... I also have a seated walker but that one is only for big events, like clothes shopping with my daughter ... 😬

Oh yes, my mom has one of those! I ordered an inflatable "patio" ottoman from Amazon for now. We’ll see how it goes. I know it’ll be a huge help to be able to put my feet up wherever I’m sitting.

12 hours ago, MikeO said:

Dang! you girls are so creative....

Gotta do what you gotta do! I’m looking into making a foot hammock for my desk - I work on my couch, and I noticed foot hammocks when looking for my ottoman. I think that’d be helpful. You’d be amazed at all of the adaptations I’ve made! My IV backpack is multifunctional, nothing like the basic bag I was given.

1 hour ago, RecipeForDisaster said:

Gotta do what you gotta do! I’m looking into making a foot hammock for my desk - I work on my couch, and I noticed foot hammocks when looking for my ottoman. I think that’d be helpful. You’d be amazed at all of the adaptations I’ve made! My IV backpack is multifunctional, nothing like the basic bag I was given.

You must be blessed with the creative mind. Good job for sure! Me on the other hand not always so good. I duck taped my BP monitor to my chest once while trying to take frequent readings. I advise against it.

5 hours ago, MikeO said:

You must be blessed with the creative mind. Good job for sure! Me on the other hand not always so good. I duck taped my BP monitor to my chest once while trying to take frequent readings. I advise against it.

I might be creative, but if I wasn’t, I’d be doing even worse

I do things that are not so beautiful, like that one. You should see my couch desk. Velcro is my friend. 

23 hours ago, RecipeForDisaster said:

I might be creative, but if I wasn’t, I’d be doing even worse

I do things that are not so beautiful, like that one. You should see my couch desk. Velcro is my friend. 

I did dig thru my junk drawer. Found some velcro, sure i will put it to use. Thanks for the tip!