leg weakness and bend over

Chiara

Problems with leg weakness
Hi I have had SFN, hypertension, migraines and complex autonomic dysfunction for many years. Does anyone observe that - maybe after small physical exercises - there is something like "muscle weakness"? It feels like sore muscles and at the same time it is pain like fine pinpricks. All of a sudden, for seconds, the legs can become weak or bend over, one stumbles,... Could this be from SFN or something else? Thank you for sharing your opinion.

@Chiara - I am not sure if this is the same that you experience, but I get weak legs that tingle and feel heavy when I stand or walk too long. This is supposedly due to blood pooling. 

5 hours ago, Chiara said:

All of a sudden, for seconds, the legs can become weak or bend over, one stumbles,... Could this be from SFN or something else?

I get a bit trippy/leg weakness when my back pain acts up. I don't have SFN as far as i know.

Before I even knew I was sick, I used to do a lot of stair exercises, walking/running, and one time I was talking about the shakiness I get in my legs whenever I do this. I always used to think it was a normal thing everyone experienced after exercise. And then it became worse and worse over time until I couldn't anymore. But I attribute some of it to blood flow issues too. Maybe energy production failure? 

• MomtoGiuliana changed the title to leg weakness and bend over