Has Anyone Had a Sudden Event Reset Their ANS?

MikeO

I have had a bad go of things over the last week or so. Saturday was the worst episode i have had to date. Sunday i felt a bit better in the morning. later in the day a storm came thru and there was a lightning strike 40 feet away from me. I am just thankful i did not get hurt. I did feel the energy before the strike but oddly Monday i felt better and today my GI issues subsided again and felt good and vitals are on track. Even cut the lawn.

Totally confused.

tree.thumb.jpg.8ac3a247788ecb5f297d4112e9774c34.jpg

@MikeO - in the past when I got extremely unstable after a few days I would have a seizure and that would reset the ANS. Not sure why. I could see how electricity COULD influence our nervous systems, but theoretically it could also be the scare you might have gotten when it happened ... ?

@Pistol I am convinced that i get a reset after my syncope episodes. Could be being touched by a little bit of mother earth juice and now i am cured? (naw wishful thought Haha) I could see having the bejesus scared out of me causing a reset. I just WISH not to repeat the way it happened on Sunday.

5 hours ago, Pistol said:

@MikeO - in the past when I got extremely unstable after a few days I would have a seizure and that would reset the ANS. Not sure why. I could see how electricity COULD influence our nervous systems, but theoretically it could also be the scare you might have gotten when it happened ... ?

Funny you say that pistol how after a seizure it seems to reset the ans as I feel like that sometimes. 

On 5/31/2022 at 6:34 PM, MikeO said:

later in the day a storm came thru and there was a lightning strike 40 feet away from me. I am just thankful i did not get hurt. I did feel the energy before the strike but oddly Monday i felt better and today my GI issues subsided again and felt good and vitals are on track. Even cut the lawn.

Now that is interesting! Thinking back, I was indirectly hit by lightning twice when I was younger. Once I had my hands in the dishwater in the sink when lightning hit the ground about 20 feet away. I was thrown across the room. Could that have started this whole mess? 

37 minutes ago, Sushi said:

Now that is interesting! Thinking back, I was indirectly hit by lightning twice when I was younger. Once I had my hands in the dishwater in the sink when lightning hit the ground about 20 feet away. I was thrown across the room. Could that have started this whole mess? 

I get what you are saying. Makes me wonder as well.

On 6/8/2022 at 7:24 AM, ramakentesh said:

My POTS over the years has literally come and gone at the drop of a hat sometimes - once i drank a lemonade in a crash and immediately felt fantastic. I bought lots more of that lemonade but sadly it never happened again

I do know exactly what you have felt. At one point i thought drinking cherry 7 up was the cure.