Welcome new people

morgan617

I just wanted to say hello and welcome to all the people that have joined recently. I have not been well or I would have greeted you. As you can see by my post numbers, I am generally pretty gabby, so have obviously been a little off my speed. Anyway, welcome to all, you will find this a wonderful sanctuary. :) remissandbarelyfunctioningmorgan

helllloooooooooo morganofcoveredwagonland!

i've missed you here so much. so, even though i'm not new, can i respond to your post just to say 'hi'...and how absolutely worried about you i am. i want the 'gabby' morgan back. :)

i saw your post about the ER visit and i completely agree with steph. she was right on on that one. i'm appalled by the way you have been treated and are dismissed. in fact, i cannot even believe you are home...that they sent you home and didn't keep you after this latest episode! i am so worried about you...and just wanted to say hi in your post here...

and also, say...love the avatar dave did for you! :)

love, emily

Morgan, you know that this forum is a "no apology necessary zone" when it comes to having to meter out where you put your very precious energies.

I hope you start perking up soon--you deserve to feel better than you've been these past months. I miss the old you and worry that your docs are missing something (okay, that's an understatement).

Nina

I just wanted to say hello and welcome to all the people that have joined recently.  I have not been well or I would have greeted you.  As you can see by my post numbers, I am generally pretty gabby, so have obviously been a little off my speed.  Anyway, welcome to all, you will find this a wonderful sanctuary. <_< remissandbarelyfunctioningmorgan

hey thanks, i just joined a few days ago. i found this website earlier but didnt realize that it had a forum. So far it's been a blessing to me. I'm 26 and was diagnoised with POTS/NCS, SVT last year. So far the meds they've put me on have only made me worse and they make me sick too. so it's been a very long difficult road for me. The good thing about this forum is that it's a constant reminder that i'm not alone.

welcome princess!

i'm sorry you have reason to be here but glad you find us. there's a lot of great info here & some pretty cool people to go along with it! i'll be 26 in december & have Autonomic Neuropathy, POTS/OI, NCS, & other related goodies. i too have tried meds that have made things worse rather than better but in the almost 10 yrs since my initial diagnosis (then NCS) i've also had periods of doing GREAT, either without meds or with meds that were helping me in wonderful ways. so...as hard as it is, and while things may not return fully to "before" for you, patience & persistence regarding treatment options often do pay off with some measure of improvement. and yep - the forum is great for realizing you're not alone. it's definitely my modicum of sanity at times...

again, welcome!

:wub: melissa