Postprandial Adrenergic Syndrome

@DizzyGirls I have never heard of this but going by the name I would assume that it is an excessive sympathetic response to eating? I know that in some POTS patients a meal can trigger norepinephrine dumping that causes Fight-and-Flight response. In other words instead of the parasympathetic system being activated it is the sympathetic system. But I am not sure if that is what postprandial adrenergic syndrome is. 

@Pistol- I wondered about that, too.  The article that I read about this indicates that it's a  low cortisol issue, but they definitely make it clear that they are still researching and observing patients, so nothing engraved in stone.  I wonder if it could be both.  My daughter's sympathetic nervous system just won't settle down.  Everything triggers it.  A recent CT showed that there is atrophy of her pituitary gland, as well.  The hormones that have been tested are all over the place, but getting to an endocrinologist in urgent fashion isn't happening.  As always, trying to put the pieces together myself.

This is a new one for me as well. I did google it and came back with this.

Adrenergic postprandial syndrome[edit]

There is some evidence of the existence of a so-called "adrenergic postprandial syndrome": the blood glucose level is normal, and the symptoms are caused through autonomic adrenergic response.[6] Often, this syndrome is associated with emotional distress and anxious behaviour of the patient.[7][8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiopathic_postprandial_syndrome#:~:text=There is some evidence of,anxious behaviour of the patient.

I can crash pretty hard after eating - regardless how much I eat.  It's worse at the evening meal, and even worse if I managed a modicum of exercise in the afternoon.  I haven't had the opportunity to discuss adrenergic anything with neuro - they're not at all responsive - at all.  I've been waiting for my tilt table and other neuro tests since December - won't get into OHSU until June 2 - won't hear back from the doc until end of June.  I have abandonment issues....  Probably have to leave coastal Oregon - and Oregon completely and go back to Southern MN where my wife has family - 90 minutes from Mayo.  I guess loathing the cold winters and skeeters in summer won't matter if I'm a living room ornament.