Normal blood pressure but lightheaded

Bailee

Recently diagnosed with pots. My blood pressure was normal I’ll left numbers below however I’m still getting lightheaded. Is there a difference between low blood volume and low blood pressure? I’m on ivabradine so my heart rate doesn’t go up as much but the blood still isn’t reaching my brain I guess. Please help I’ve been miserable the past week and unable to even stand and walk for long .

Sitting 5 minutes blood pressure 105/73

Standing for 1 minute: blood pressure 102/72

5 min standing 

had to sit early Dizzy lightheaded fatigue Blood pressure 109/85

3 hours ago, Bailee said:

Recently diagnosed with pots. My blood pressure was normal I’ll left numbers below however I’m still getting lightheaded. Is there a difference between low blood volume and low blood pressure? I’m on ivabradine so my heart rate doesn’t go up as much but the blood still isn’t reaching my brain I guess. Please help I’ve been miserable the past week and unable to even stand and walk for long .

5 min standing 

Is your heart rate normal?  A high heart rate can cause lightheadedness.  But it’s also extremely common for dysautonomia patients to have normal stats,  including blood pressure and blood volume,  and still feel dizzy.  This is because your autonomic nervous system isn’t working properly and not enough blood is going to your brain.   The blood is staying in your lower body. 

17 hours ago, Bailee said:

5 min standing 

I have the same issue! I was told by my doctors that once my blood pressure was stabilized and I take the vasoconstrictors I could be upright more and I can't even sit up for long, when standing and I start losing cerebral blood flow and get syncope within minutes. I told them I've blacked out while supine and they blamed it on blood pressure but my mother took my vitals at that time as I felt it coming on and my blood pressure was totally fine. I'm also confused.