Anyone into astrology?

racingheart77

• 2 years later...

I can totally relate to the impact that astrological events like Mercury retrograde can have on one's life. It's intriguing how some people find correlations between celestial movements and their experiences. While I can't personally vouch for astrology, it's always fascinating to hear how it affects different individuals.Speaking of unique perspectives, you might find this resource on color symbolism interesting: https://meaningspiritual.com/color-symbolism. It explores the significance of colors in various aspects of life, which can be quite insightful.

On 2/11/2021 at 3:14 AM, racingheart77 said:

But I noticed it really affects my symptoms for pots as well.

That is fascinating!  it seems to me that just as there are a thousand things that humans do not know definitely about the science of our bodies (we are exhibit A!) there are many other factors that influence our lives that remain currently unseen.  Quantum physics has revealed realities that were long experienced (the energetic nature of everything, for instance) but were poo-pooed as nonsense until science saw them.  Faith in the impact that the heavens has on us is almost as old as our species...why would there not be some veracity there? 

On the other hand....oh ugh!  Another factor to consider when things go south!  At least this one doesn't make me like I made a mistake, did too much, ate the wrong thing, etc.  I actually love the idea of being able to say: I'm in a flare due to Mercury's backward movement this week.  People already think I am crazy.....

1 hour ago, Jyoti said:

I actually love the idea of being able to say: I'm in a flare due to Mercury's backward movement this week.  People already think I am crazy.....

😂🤣