back by popular demand--the bracelets & cards

Hi all-- as I've alluded to several times, there was a fundraising project in the works. We have a fresh new batch of bracelets, and we also have made packs of info cards avaiable.

For those who are newer to the forum, a little history:

the quote on the bracelet was chosen by our members using a poll back in 2004. By sometime just have the holiday season, we sold out of every last one. Since then, I've had numerous requests for more, so honoring the interest, we have MORE.

Also, I would like to thank a few of your for being so good about keeping a secret--you know who you are ;)

Nina

Holy cow peeps!! I only had posted 10 minutes ago and I already have two orders ;) That sure was fast. Thanks though...guess I'll be packing your boxes for shipment tomorrow morning. :) Nina

WOOO--HOOO!!! yay nina!

now remember nina, you don't have to ship stuff out right away! take care of yourself this time around, k??? we don't want a depleted mightymouse! ;) man, i'm not even thirty and i am such a noodge.

i'm already settled into bed, so i'll wait to place my order until i can get out the old credit card!

i'm so excited about having the cards in packets too!

yay!

thanks! em

BTW, I added some info to the pinned topic--I had forgotten info for those without a credit card or paypal. Also, I added a notation for those outside the U.S. to email or PM me in order to work out postage costs prior to making a purchase. This will allow me to send a custom invoice to any international buyers.

Also, I wanted to say thank you to Michelle, who spent several previous days and the better half of today on the computer and phone with me trying to work out the kinks in the website.

Nina

way to go, MM & M. you gals rock.

:-)melissa

Thank you for the work done to get more bracelets. I just ordered mine, and can't wait to get it, (but don't over do it, to get it out!). Thank you for having them available. I'll wear mine all the time. B)

• 2 weeks later...

I am so bummed :)

I went out with my parents this weekend, and somewhere my bacelet came off.

I checked and no one has turned it in.

I wore it all the time.

I think I will order two this time, just in case.

The bracelet is and was great thank you. When I wore it I had alot of people looking at it. It was really cool.