Left arm pain when breathing.

So I went to several respected cardiologists in the past few years. My most recent visit was less than a month ago. I took a stress test and everything came back fine. However for a while now I have been getting left arm pain. And I Also have been getting it when I breath in. Sometimes I dont get it but it is frequent enough that it bothers me. I'm just looking for comfort now and hoping other people have experienced this symptom. I also have a stiff neck and if I bend it a certain way sometimes it triggers the same pain in my left arm as it would when I breath deeply. It's weird. Maybe there is some autonomic nerve that is under stress causing this pain it's really confusing. Anyone else feel this way? I hope everyone is hanging in their. 

Hello @racingheart77 - it could be from muscle spasms in your neck or a pinched nerve in your neck. I am currently going through a pinched nerve in my neck that hurts ( like heck ) down in my arm and to my fingers. It also hurts when taking a deep breath b/c breathing deep lifts the shoulders and can cause pain in that area. It is not a part of dysautonomia. Alternating heat and cold to the area, avoiding movements that cause the pain and certain exercises were recommended to me, as well as Motrin or Tylenol Your PCP can determine if it is from your neck. 

I have had that exact pain for many years, though I do think it might be related to my mild asthma?  I have noticed some relief when using albuterol inhaler.  The Pulmonologist & Cardiologist do not seem to be worried about it.  Though both say it is Lung related?  It seems to be worse in the very cold or air conditioning.  Sometimes it can be a bit scary or cause me panic!