Charting BP, PP, HR -- App, software suggestions?

GinnyIckle

Is there anything out there, free or cheap, that will make pretty charts of raw vitals readings? 

I'm hoping for something that will calculate and highlight pulse pressure -- the difference between the systolic (top number) and diastolic (bottom number) BP; the pressure that makes the blood flow -- as that is harder to see in raw numbers. PP is one of the biggest problems for me, but it's also something that doctors aren't used to considering except in accident victims.

I don't want to have to design a spreadsheet again (old PC died) and so many of us need this, there should be something!

@GinnyIckle I am not aware of anything like that being out there. I do best by taking my own manual BP and HR and writing it down, highlighting the abnormal values and presenting them to my physician. Please note that many digital BP readers are incorrect in their readings. Personally I have noted great differences between digital and manual readings, the Manual ones being the more normal ones. You could take your manual reader to your doctor’s office and have them compare your reading to the manual one they take. That may shed some light on this. 

• 1 month later...

Thank you for asking this question! I rarely read about people tracking pulse pressure. I had to research it when I noticed the odd blood pressure values I would get when feeling really awful and shaky.  What does your pulse pressure look like, under what conditions and how do you feel?  I haven't tracked it in a while because, on prednisone instead of cortef, I've been much more stable over the past few years but back when I would become very shaky, my pulse pressure would be very low. Doc never had anything to say about it and mostly because it was nothing that ever happened when in the presence of a doctor but....sure scary! I have those notes on scraps of paper stuffed in my bedside table lol  I'm glad you are going to organize them!