Brain MRI results

Derek1987

I haven't been able to talk to my doctor yet. I requested lab results and had them mailed to me. I'm going to type what the results say and see if you guys can relate. It says

There is no acute intracranial hemorrhage, infarction, mass effect or hydrocephalus. The major vascular flow voids are grossly normal. There is mild fluid in the right mastoid air cells. The left mastoid air cells are clear. There is a small left maxillary sinus retention cyst; the paranasal sinuses are otherwise predominantly clear. The skull marrow signal is normal. The visualized soft tissue, orbits, and globes are normal.

Has anyone had results like this, and was it relevant to your dysautonomia?

From my knowledge you have a little fluid in your right ear, a "glob" in your left cheek sinus, and everything else is normal. It sounds like you have mild allergies or recently got over a cold. You can have an ENT look at that cheek sinus but most don't worry. I have one in my right cheek sinus that almost takes up that entire space and the ENT I seen wasn't concerned. He was more concerned about my deviated septum. It looks like your brain MRI came back good. Congrats. 

14 minutes ago, StayAtHomeMom said:

From my knowledge you have a little fluid in your right ear, a "glob" in your left cheek sinus, and everything else is normal. It sounds like you have mild allergies or recently got over a cold. You can have an ENT look at that cheek sinus but most don't worry. I have one in my right cheek sinus that almost takes up that entire space and the ENT I seen wasn't concerned. He was more concerned about my deviated septum. It looks like your brain MRI came back good. Congrats. 

Thanks you for sharing your knowledge!

• 2 weeks later...