Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Trying

Florinef Flox

Does florinef, since it contains fluorine, cause anyone to be FLOXED, like with the fluroquinolone antibiotics?

A package leaflet shows "tendon rupture" for florinef, and that is one main symptom of being FLOXED.

This drug seems to be so high risk; please respond with positives or negatives. Did it give you back energy?

Daughter is starting .1mg; I understand that it suppresses adrenal/aldosterone production? Cardiologist prescribed for low blood pressure/orthostatic hypotension but measurement of aldosterone was not taken.

Oh wow I did not know that about Florinef..I just knew it made me sick.....wow....now I know why...I cannot have floroquinolone antibiotics.....I did not know Fludrocortisone had fluorine in it ...I am so allergic to that....uggggggg......

I tryed it, it did help with blood pressure. Also helped my tachycardia some. But didn’t help make me feel any better. I started getting bad headaches after 4 days on it, i stayed on it for two weeks the headaches were to much. i stoped taking it by slowly lowered my dosages over a week, the headaches went away after stopping think god. 

I did not see tendon rupture.  I DO KNOW that it to be stepped up VERY slowly due to headaches which is due to quickly induced CSF ... spinal fluid... you must work up slowly