Low pulse pressure with pics.

I'm sorry if I'm bombarding this forum with soo many posts. I really can't get my head around how my BP is acting today. Yesterday at before this time, my BP was going really high again 8 hours after taking my BP meds. I did nothing different today. I got up at almost the same time, walked around, took the same meds, and had the same amount of coffee I usually drink. But my BP is swinging way low with very narrow pulse pressures. I feel dizzy, headache, sensitivity to light, chest pains on left side of chest, and pins and needles in my upper and lower extremities along with shortness of breath. Here are some pictures of what's happening. The 111/91 I got that same reading two separate times on different times standing. All of these readings are within the time frame of 10 minutes. I have multiple readings on my BP monitor with the erratic heartbeat symbol, and at least 6 times, my machine threw error codes because it could not read my BP. This will be my last major post for a while.  The 111/91 is from standing. The 96/76 id from sitting. Both the 120/84 and the 107/77 are from sitting. Shouldn't a pulse pressure of 20 put me flat on my face? What do you guys think about what's happening here?

IMG_0094.JPG

IMG_0095.JPG

IMG_0093.JPG

IMG_0096.JPG

Here is a pic of my HR whacking out. It was up to 118, then to 134 for a minute. It's in the 80's sitting and now going to 111/134 standing. My BP monitor showed another BP reading of 114/91 with 111 HR. Both the pulse ox and the BP monitor caught the spike in HR. My oxygen levels are bouncing back and forth between 94 and 98. 

IMG_0099.JPG

Check with your doctor but all the numbers you post seem to be pretty "typical" and "normal" as far as I understand. I think even a healthy person could have number like these.

It look like you have an Omron monitor, which is a good brand - the same one I have.  But even then it malfunctions and it is more accurate for measuring blood pressure than heart rate.   Malfunctioning doesn't necessarily mean that you have an issue with your heart rate or BP - it is more likely the machine.

If you want to accurately monitor your heart rate, a heart rate watch with a chest strap is the way to go.  Measuring a couple of times a day and keeping a log of it is helpful.