VEMPed

WinterSown

I had my VEMP test today, it was physically the worst test of my life. LIJ Hearing and Speech was an awesome place, such nice people took care of me. They even have a help-yourself keurig bar. For the test I had leads coming off of my forehead and neck right at Frankenstein's bolt placement, and then they put the plug in my ears, left, then right and back for more on the left. It was like a cross between a jackhammer and a cuckoo had been shoved into my ear canals and set to vibrate. Ugh. I wanted to scream and I thought I would hurl, it's not supposed to make you nauseous, it just may have been sensory overload. They told me over and over what a good patient I was --I think because I didn't go nutso freako on the table in front of them (can't imagine why!) I didn't get a sticker saying I was a good girl but they validated my parking so that's something. I treated myself to a haagen daz cone afterwards but it didn't do it, I really want a big bag of money and a new life. :P

This beautiful wood carving was on the wall at the center, I had to take a picture--it's spectacular art. 

fish wall.jpg