Feeling Blessed this morning

Sue

Feeling majorly blessed this morning. My son Stephen has just returned from a ten day school trip from London..... Makes me absolutely sick what is happening there. I know he is home and safe but makes me sad and angered that anyones life is in danger at any moment anywhere :) So many innocent lives have been affected this morning. Sorry to have vented here but needed some where to go.

Have a blessed day

Sue

sue-

glad to hear that your son is safely back...

:-)melissa

I'm still in shock- I was in London some weeks ago at the hospita seeing Professor Mathias about my POTS- and the hospital is right next to Russell Square, one of the bomb sites :)

I just can't believe it= the tube station I got off at has been blown up!

It's just horrible, I can't believe it.

First hand experience, it's a surreal kind of nightmare when bombs go off near you. With many bus bombings in Jerusalem and 2 children who travel regularly with public transportation, I can understand your relief mingled with mourning for the victims. Once a bomb went off at the intersection where my daughter would have been at that time had she decided to go to school that day....

blessings, and may the physical and emotional wounds inflicted on the victims quickly heal

Ariella